• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Calamity - a game that deserves some love (and a sequel!)

Ubelsteiner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2016
I didn't see a sub for this game, so I guess I'll just put this here:

I recently purchased an Nvidia Shield Android TV and, as a long-time KF1 player, I was very happy to see KF Calamity as one of the games that were available for it. I was overjoyed when I saw that it was also a co-op game! I immediately had a friend come over (another big fan of KF1) and we played a TON of it. It really is SUCH a fun fusion of classic KF goodness and arcadey twin-stick shooter games we've always loved.

I would really love to see a sequel to this game be made. More levels (and of course weapons, characters) and 4 player support would be awesome. Online (maybe even cross-platform?) play would be incredible! I would throw so much dosh at a game like that!

Also, I wanted to see if Google Play Games support could be added, so that game stats/character levels and backed up and synced across devices. Does anyone happen to know of an unofficial way of doing so? Where are the gamesave files stored, and can they be copied?

Last edited: