• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wip forum upgrade

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
So, the new website is always cool, but there are still few thing that were better in terms of functionality and awarenesses.
What I do like on the new forum:
Style
What I dont like:
Cant simply see the new posts, or the posts, that were posted recently, that slightly visible yellow color is really out of place, change it.
I cant reach the last page of discussion in any thread right from the main forum or the sub forum, changing numbers sucks.
Red bars below nickname, any explanation to this? Some of the old guys from TWI have it, some new guys on the forums have it. On example I have white bar, but still cant see what is it means.
Overall font. Seriously, it could have been better and I really hope it will be, maybe bleached white color must be changed in first place for background.

Previous forum was much more informative and somewhat better, old forum had just lack of good font and style. If the formula works, why dont just make it better?

Last edited:
i can't minimize sections of the forum anymore.
i think i could do that before... maybe i'm thinking of another Forum. but i could've sworn i could do that here previously.

white backgrounds are gross if you ask me. i'll edit it Client side for now... to be a light-medium gray of sorts so that the background isn't higher visual priority than the main page content.

posting posts seems to be slower now, heh.

Upvote 0
yeah.. i think the older was better..
o.png

Upvote 0