• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A True Office Space Moment: My Gf @ Work

Tekkobra

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
[09:12] GF: anyway
[09:12] GF: Bob (yes Bob) calls me and leaves a voicemail asking for some data
[09:12] GF: then he emails me asking for the same data
[09:12] GF: Then he calls David asking to ask me for the data
[09:12] GF: so David calls and leaves me a voicemail
[09:12] Tekkobra: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[09:13] GF: then Bob calls Anne so Anne calls and leave me a voicemail
[09:13] Tekkobra: I need to quote that
[09:13] GF: so instead of answering one email and getting the data which would have taken all of about 5 mintes
[09:13] GF: I have to answer 3 voicemails and 2 emails from 4 different people
[09:13] Tekkobra: lol
[09:13] GF: took 20 mintes to do a 5 minute job
[09:14] GF: efficient
[09:14] GF: all while I'm going pee
[09:14] GF: I was out of my office for like 4 minutes and all this happened
[09:14] GF: took me 20 minutes to get everyone's panties out of wads

(her email changed to protect her from you pervs)

Happens in the military too. There is briefing I have to go to because I am getting out, my enlistment is up. So I get one email telling me the date of the briefing. Ok good, thanks, I put it on the calender. Five minutes later, I get another email, that is forwarded to me from the Flight Chief, and its basicly the same email I just got, but her saying, "make sure you go".

Ok thanks I guess, so another 5 minutes later, I get the same email forwarded to me again from my supervisor and I inform him I already have it twice. So the next day I come to work and I got 2 email telling me about this briefing again, 1 from the First Sargeant and the other from the Flight Chiefs secratary...WTF?!

Later on that day, I get another email telling me to attend this very important briefing (apperently) from some other person, who I am not sure who he is. And then I have people telling me when they stop by the office or I walk by them in the hallway. Its so retarded and stupid. WOW.

Upvote 0
You have to be the age of consent for sodomy;)

One thing I hate worse is when you get five different things to do from bosses, all of which must take precedence over eachother. Why no, Assistant Manager, I didn't finish wiping down the counters because the Manager told me to go help with the orders.

Upvote 0