• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Luckily not around where I am. Most people would laugh and shame those who did that into pulling them back up. In any case, isn't that a fad that came and went already?
It's still very much alive within the projects and white people trying to be the new "gangster."

Boink
beer.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7175-1344007433-0.gif
Alex Morgan is extremely attractive, so it makes it okay. :D

Upvote 0
Like a bunch of kids who all dress like that would NOT sneer at or bully any of their peers who did NOT dress like that?? puh-lease.

Back in the 80's I used to piss myself laughing at the identi-kit hippy-punk-goths
who used to pride themselves on their 'individuality' and 'deviance' from the 'norm'.:rolleyes:

Laughing at other people makes you human, doing it to someones face makes you a douche. No matter how you wear your jeans.

Don't get me wrong, I do think they look ridiculous, but openly laughing at someones clothes makes you a bully, and seeing how this is a gaming forum, one would think that a fair share of the registered users know what it's like being bullied. No offense.

EDIT: Back to pics.

perfectly-timed-photos-wildammo-24.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Laughing at other people makes you human, doing it to someones face makes you a douche. No matter how you wear your jeans.

Don't get me wrong, I do think they look ridiculous, but openly laughing at someones clothes makes you a bully, and seeing how this is a gaming forum, one would think that a fair share of the registered users know what it's like being bullied. No offense.

Wow, way to wrongly over read into my response :D

Upvote 0

EDIT: Back to pics.
Bullying is a part of life. Everyone goes through it. You just have to deal with it.

04-03-12-swxxf.png

Upvote 0