• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

This is the image thread after all
theres-the-door-now-get-the-%25&@%23-out.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Where exactly did I say that I was leaving?
Optimistic spirits could have interpreted this:
I give up on this forum. I'm sick of people putting words in my mouth and assuming I mean one thing when I mean another. No one thinks the way I do here, either, so there is no point for me to even discuss this stuff.
as your final goodbye.

But of course there are still too many retarded political pictures to share for you to quit now.

Reactions: kapulA
Upvote 0
Yeah, people really have warped views of what my words mean. It's really alarming.

Are you denying that Kony has killed less children than our beloved President? I would have gladly posted one of those with Bush's face instead since he's led to the deaths of far more, but I didn't see one. That would have been ok, though, right? Can't make fun of President Obama but it's highly encouraged to make fun of President Bush?

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's how I interpreted that.
Well...:
Yeah, people really have warped views of what my words mean. It's really alarming.

And the picture would have been just as retarded with Bush's face on it. More so, because Bush has never won the Nobel Peace Prize.

EDIT:
someone noted this looks kind of like an alien:
2blauen2.jpg

so I pulled a CSI on it. Zoom:
Spoiler!

No Freudian analysis, please. I know what the parts look like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

I didn't claim that you started it, nor did Murphy, actually. No one did, and no one challenged the legitimacy of the Obama picture either.

Upvote 0