• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

So I went in photoshop and I took this photo

recolors.png

And I coloured it into this

24.jpg

It totally took me like 7 hours.

God damn, I am sad.

Reactions: Shadrach and Moyako
Upvote 0
Lovely done Gibby

Wait wat

You're taking this seriously?

I spent less than 5 seconds turning the colour picture to B/W and then posting it and seeing if you'd notice that its supposed to be in the opposite order.

Maaaan, this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, I was expecting people to call me out on it. :(

It's a nice pic though. :>

Upvote 0
Wait wat

You're taking this seriously?

I spent less than 5 seconds turning the colour picture to B/W and then posting it and seeing if you'd notice that its supposed to be in the opposite order.

Maaaan, this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, I was expecting people to call me out on it. :(

It's a nice pic though. :>

How the hell are we supposed to know? We don't have an all-internet encompassing photo memory. Weird trolling attempt.

Upvote 0
Nah, for one reason or another, in his case is just simply devotion for the high class. A teenage crush on a celebrity perhaps?

Also, there is this need to keep posting what he already knows is not gonna be popular, that may be some other complex. My money is on some trauma with bullying.
I have PTSD from my middle and high school years, so I take it all out on this forum by posting stuff that everyone finds unpopular.

Upvote 0