• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

574579858b189413287990fa75e28377f2.gif

814236_700b_v1.jpg

tumblr_lvigi27ge91qkr6iao1_500.jpg

5Ic9D.jpg

Spoiler!

mr_flipbeard.jpg

380883_10150585218874832_731949831_11623036_749382229_n.jpg

AKaqd.png

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
380395_245873478808376_100001571780992_684457_1576392464_n.jpg

Also, rofl @ the nuetral response on the past page! :D

So familiar.. there's this and there's when someone actually responds with such extreme techical mumbo jumbo that people that a pHD for programming would need another pHD just to understand.
TechTroll - "Oh I see you have this problem, have you tried configuring your Kalusx2 in your main Berang editting form? If so, join them together while attempting to load the priat program on the background of Kalusx2. Dont forget that MS Paint needs to be on the background of all this."
Me- "What? WTF is Kalusx2?!"
*4 years silence*
Random guy - "Hi Im from Pakistan, I have this problem too"
*2 years silence*
Random guy "Hi english no good. problem is too"
*forever silence*

Upvote 0
So familiar.. there's this and there's when someone actually responds with such extreme techical mumbo jumbo that people that a pHD for programming would need another pHD just to understand.
TechTroll - "Oh I see you have this problem, have you tried configuring your Kalusx2 in your main Berang editting form? If so, join them together while attempting to load the priat program on the background of Kalusx2. Dont forget that MS Paint needs to be on the background of all this."
Me- "What? WTF is Kalusx2?!"
*4 years silence*
Random guy - "Hi Im from Pakistan, I have this problem too"
*2 years silence*
Random guy "Hi english no good. problem is too"
*forever silence*

Or some moderator answers "This was asked a two weeks ago" and locks the thread with no link to the older thread.

Reactions: Viersbovsky
Upvote 0
Or some moderator answers "This was asked a two weeks ago" and locks the thread with no link to the older thread.

I really hate that.

Another annoying case is a forum with a graphic response:

Hi, I found a solution to your problem! It's easy, actually. You should solder the wires like this:

*This image has been removed from our servers*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Upvote 0
I hate the overzealous Moderator one too.
A variation of this is when you're wrecking your head because you can't figure out how to do something that should be relatively simple in some program but every tutorial you look up starts with "you need to know blurp, I'm not going to explain blurp here, there are already millions of other tutorials that go into blurp"... Really? How about you link me to one then, because I can't find one anywhere.:mad:

Upvote 0