• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Sometimes I just wonder though if girls cut their hair short in an attempt to troll by saying: "look how much I can deliberately **** my looks up and still be yearned after".

Back on topic:
cyudo.jpg

Yeah, I'm a dick.

Upvote 0
Natalie Portman is a goddess.

CQk9f.jpg

Fosho, but compare that to:

:D

Or on a slightly more serious note:

24gnhb4.jpg

Now my question is... how the hell do I popularize wearing hooded cloaks in western culture? There's something hot about a chick who looks like she might whip out a dagger when you turn your back :cool:. Unfortunately the closest you can get right now are the Saudi beekeeper suits ;). Or little red riding hoot outfits at Halloween rofl.

Regardless, something has to be thought up to distract women from this abomination of a trend:

dr3zbd.jpg

And BTW what's with this "le" stuff I keep seeing all over? Since when did a French article become a meme? People are really starting to run out of ideas at 4chan...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I approve of this post! In just four plus one letters it says all it wants to say! Shouldn't this be the goal of every statement everywhere? To be boiled down to four plus one letters? Screw messages and meanings that take longer to convey and screw humor that takes time to develop and isn't just a punchline with a laugh-track. We don't have time for longwinded details! WE DON'T HAVE TIME DAMMIT! ENTERTAIN ME - AND DON'T YOU DARE TAKE TOO LONG!

So, to show my support and respect to every brat who thinks he's clever with his tl:dr comments I want to extend my own four plus one letter response to you. Not you, personally, of course. You in your position as the representation of adhd.

**** u

I feel really safe writing this too, because I find comfort in the assumption that you're not going to read up to the insulting part anyway.:)

Upvote 0
I approve of this post! In just four plus one letters it says all it wants to say! Shouldn't this be the goal of every statement everywhere? To be boiled down to four plus one letters? Screw messages and meanings that take longer to convey and screw humor that takes time to develop and isn't just a punchline with a laugh-track. We don't have time for longwinded details! WE DON'T HAVE TIME DAMMIT! ENTERTAIN ME - AND DON'T YOU DARE TAKE TOO LONG!

So, to show my support and respect to every brat who thinks he's clever with his tl:dr comments I want to extend my own four plus one letter response to you. Not you, personally, of course. You in your position as the representation of adhd.

**** u

I feel really safe writing this too, because I find comfort in the assumption that you're not going to read up to the insulting part anyway.:)

Jakes on you, I read it anyway. u mad?

Upvote 0

**** u

didntreadlol.gif

Upvote 0