• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

hope.gif

change-barack-hussein-obama-politics-demotivational-poster-democrat-economy.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice rat, Pile. He looks a bit like one of the rats I used to have.

But where's his buddy? ;) You need at least two rats to keep them happy. They are very social animals, he will appreciate it :) And two rats are just more fun than one.

Unless I'm mistaken and you do have two...

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)
I should have posted this ages ago sorry mate, yes theres 2 of them infact those pics are of 2 different rats. I looked after them for 1 weekend and ended up having them for 4 weeks, its like having a mini terrorist cell in your room. One was called Ralf and the othere Splinter in their time in my room they destoyed drum sticks, hoodies, T-shirts, bed covers and my shelfs the little bastards.

Now ive got rid of them my othere brother has went on holiday up north and ive got another 2 to take care off, Captain Hiltz and Rossie. :(

@Pile - that is a fairly radical tattoo you have there, my old Caledonian mucker.
Thanx but its a shocking tat mate got it done when I was wee guy as a cover over of somthing else and it was rushed and to deep, i dont like it. Got more tats I do like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0