• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

You are all joking, right? - nothing against your mate but all I see is puppy fat, bumfluff, cheap shades and standard issue goth/emo clothes.

Most bad *** guy I ever saw was the Queen's personal bodyguard during a state visit to Czech rep. - small, neat clothes, about 50... you wouldn't notice him in a crowd at all but, when he caught my eye, I felt a cold chill go down my back and I KNEW that this was someone who had actually killed many men in his life.

I believe he used to be a captain in the commandos and there is no way someone like the queen of UK is going to have a man as bodyguard unless he has already demonstrated that he can kill people without hesitation.

I also met a couple of spetsnaz who served in Afghanistan and they would laugh so hard at the 'badass' in the video above that they might actually crap themselves.

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0
You are all joking, right? - nothing against your mate but all I see is puppy fat, bumfluff, cheap shades and standard issue goth/emo clothes.

Most bad *** guy I ever saw was the Queen's personal bodyguard during a state visit to Czech rep. - small, neat clothes, about 50... you wouldn't notice him in a crowd at all but, when he caught my eye, I felt a cold chill go down my back and I KNEW that this was someone who had actually killed many men in his life.

I believe he used to be a captain in the commandos and there is no way someone like the queen of UK is going to have a man as bodyguard unless he has already demonstrated that he can kill people without hesitation.

I also met a couple of spetsnaz who served in Afghanistan and they would laugh so hard at the 'badass' in the video above that they might actually crap themselves.

Yes because killing another human being is so badass and something to be admired. ಠ_ಠ

Also we were joking.

Upvote 0

wenger-facepalm.jpg

Upvote 0

Lol someone doesn't have a sarcasm detector. Or is le trolling.

Upvote 0