• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many necros do we have to suffer from.

Personally if the topic is the same, it should be in the same thread which then proves they atleast research for it. Most just make new threads and get told "there is a thread on that already". Can't win.
Could it be that its just im used to the old thread rule that it applies for me here? But nontheless, when I browse the modding discussions and I see a new post, I go "Oooh" and I see the latest reply only because of a person asking something absurd.

I can understand however when they research it and such and post. But overall, I think im just ocd about this.

Upvote 0
I mean sure it would make sense, but what if there was no answer, what then?

Then ask away in that thread. So examples of this would be my G36C I made. If someone has a query or just generally wants to message about it, where is best for it to be? In the original thread I personally made for it as them messages are for me to know, not really for others. Others will obviously see it and may put their opinion/word in which is cool but this means I can centrally assist them if any problems.

Another example would be the workshop vs steam forums. It's clearly always a thing to message on the workshop item page a problem they have on the compared to making a forum thread in the steam KF forums section as the author will not see it.

Having too many threads can be nice but it's very annoying spreading a load of stuff everywhere, for something that can either boost up another thread or just be a thread that was already made. It's the subject of the talk, not what was asked for etc.

I hope that helps understand.

Upvote 0