• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Swastika Burger from McDonalds

why is there butter on a chicken sandwich anyway? That's just weird...

I have a lot of Buddhist family and the Buddhist swastika typically points the other direction. And it's usually used in conjunction with other decorative things, not by itself. Plus, nobody thinks of Buddhism when they see a swastika.

I really don't understand why anyone would draw that. Were they Jewish and targeted? Was it a prank? Was it just the cook's way of spreading the butter evenly? Who knows!

Upvote 0
As it is Christmas, I ate Finnish Joulutorttus (Christmas tarts) and I had an idea: McDonald's should start to serve these during the Christmas time in the States as one of their dessert pastries to get uptight people pissed off. The pastry's swastika shape was noted in Sweden last year and even the Swedish national public TV broadcaster "Sveriges Television" (SVT) made a piece of news about it. Think about how big uproar this treat would cause in the USA?
EvbGvWS.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah I think the best part is that she was outraged about it
"This sandwich wants to ethnically cleanse my family! <:O"
I'd be like
"Huh"
I might take a picture
But it would ultimately end with me eating the sandwich and going about my day.
You should no better than to think that we Americans know things about history :p

Ohh god I didnt even bother with this thread till now. Yes sirr most americans know nothing about history, but your mistaken thinking the rest of the world does.
And yes the swastika has been used in many cultures, Raven I probably know about your own countrys history more then you.... I told you my father went to a german school. Aryan and swastika are symbols for goodness which mr moustacho perverted. Yes the ancient american indians used it, but it was slightly different as well as many other cultures including my people the basque, only its called a lauburu its ancient and not linear more round. It signifies the universe similar to a ying yang. This leads up to the alternative where to we come from theory. big bang my ***, adam and eve my ***, migrated through alaska my ***. Atlantis with Baque/Indians/Irish were earths original inhabitants and I am convinced of that. This is a fact, they found beaver skins with basque writing on them in mexico that predates Christopher Colombus, which means the basque founded america not columbus or the vikings. Either that or like I said they come from the same place as indians. In fact the same word for witch in basque is same as in Aztec ancient language, "Zorguinye"

Last edited:
Upvote 0