• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are We Allowed To Visit TWI's Offices?

hBD53F013

Upvote 0
just wait until the next snow coming down (1 cm). no one will be in office. :D

Not true. Half of us slept in the office because Highway 92 was buried under an inch of ice. And about 10,000 idiots who can't drive.

Ha ha, weren't they burning furniture and eating eachother to stay alive during last years "dusting"? :D

Not true. We were burning each other and eating the furniture.

Upvote 0
I was at the gamescom 2010 to see RO2 and the TWI stall, just to be told that they won't take me up there into the business area as I am neither a journalist or a trade visitor, no need for private visitors. Making me feel like a second class human. So why would I be interested in visiting their office? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I was at the gamescom 2010 to see RO2 and the TWI stall, just to be told that they won't take me up there into the business area as I am neither a journalist or a trade visitor, no need for private visitors. Making me feel like a second class human. So why would I be interested in visiting their office? :rolleyes:

You know that was the policy of KoelnMesse, not TWI, right?

Upvote 0