• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] Fall Of The Soviet Union: 20th Anniversary

Yeah. Under the rule of stalin it was a nightmare but you cant deny the improvements that where made later on.

Especialy under Mikhail Gorbachev. His reforms where very good to the public and states formaly controlled under the USSR. With the 1991 referendum 9 out of 15 republics voted to Keep the USSR.

Then came the August coup, and 50% drop in GDP and economy. In the late soviet era, 1.5% of the russian people where poor. Mid 1993= 39-49%
Corruption sky rocketed, crime rocketed...Russia still hassent recoverd from it, IF it will ever recover from it...
As somebody once said on the Belgian TV=There is a reason why many people wanna go back to the USSR days. There is a reason why the votes for the Communist Party of the Russian Federation (CPRF) is rising and rising.
Look i will never justify the crimes done by the communism however. But the so called "World police USA" was...is just as evil.

As a polish man, who was scrubbing for food in nal hutta said=In the soviet era i had a great job in the steel mill, i had a house, i fed my 4 kids, i had a wife..I had a car. Now i must search dustbins for food!

HAHAHAHAHAh Gobachov good to the public? He was the biggest traitor in history and ask any true soviet, he sold their country to the pigs. Like Stalin said, when Im gone the capitalists will wring your neck like chickens. And he was right.

This thread is supposed to be a tribute to the fall of the USSR? Something which created dozens of stupid nationalistic wars and true poverty and people waiting in lines for food? Give me a break. If anything the fall of the soviet union was all a conspiracy by western Nazis and the friggen pope. Kennedy and his Ich nich berliness bs. F em all.

Upvote 0