• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Hmm I was just wondering.. if the turret of the IS2 is heaven.... what is the AA DShK for? :confused:

The physical turret is merely an allegory, symbolic of the great reward that awaits the faithful in the everlasting heavenly turret.

And just as the prophet, 7thGuardsTankDiv (peace be upon him) smites with graet justice from his heavenly turret, so on earth do ....

jesus christ, it's hard to maintain a coherent thought writing like that. How do televangelists and jihadis do it? I know they can't actually believe what they're saying? (not that I have any doubts about the IS2 of course ...)

Upvote 0
Brothers of the IS-2, I propose a new mission for us. We must try to bestow a reputation to 7thGuardsTankDiv that is truly close to the greatest machine itself. Many of you have already done your part. So have I. If you go to the first page you see that our prophet already is a glorious beacon of light. But it is not enough. Each of his posts is worthy of a +1. Get to it, comrades.

@Peter that's because they're crazy.

Upvote 0
This must be how religion starts.

"Hey guys! You can't do that! There is an invisible man watching every step you make!"
"LoL, invisible man! How ridiculous!"

*2 years later*

"Dude, don't fap, that invisible man is always watching you, lol!"
"Haha yeah, that guy is such a voyeur!"

*20 generations later*

"Hey let's go to church!"

PS: I gave good ratings to our prophet!

:IS2:

Upvote 0
Brothers of the IS-2, I propose a new mission for us. We must try to bestow a reputation to 7thGuardsTankDiv that is truly close to the greatest machine itself. Many of you have already done your part. So have I. If you go to the first page you see that our prophet already is a glorious beacon of light. But it is not enough. Each of his posts is worthy of a +1. Get to it, comrades.

@Peter that's because they're crazy.

I did that long ago xD

Upvote 0
This must be how religion starts.

I can already imagine the holy clothes wore by the Priests of the Glorious IS 2. :p

There will ofcourse be four priests, and together they will be called The Crew. The highest priest will be the one called Komandir Tanka, he who is the highest earthly servant of IS 2. All the priests will be wearing pitch black coveralls made out of finest black velvet. And on their heads they will have shiny black leather tanker helmets with golden symbols of IS 2...

There will be many sacraments, of which the holy communion is one. On the holy communion the priests will serve finest diesel fuel to the believers, who can feel the monstreous power of IS 2 through the true liquid of life...:IS2:

Upvote 0
churchsign-1.jpg

Upvote 0