• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

So, my question is:

Did a mortal make the IS-2? If so, how.............?

:IS2:

the :IS2: was birthed from the holy womb of Betty White, at midnight, after the sacrifice of 13 black goats, 13 black pigeons, 13 black cats and 13 virgins who were the 7th daughter of a 7th daughter.

Nobody but Betty White could possibly have been bad*** enough to give birth to the :IS2:.

Reactions: Olivier and TT33
Upvote 0
Just tried "Best tank of ww2" this thread is now the 8th link found.
Gonna start using other than Google.
As I said before, a few days ago it was page 5.:IS2:

EDIT I just typed IS2 greatest tank of WW2 on the Orange(French) research engine and came up with this on the first page, second link http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=562707

Not quite the right thread but o so nearly..

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33
Upvote 0
IS-2 saves GOD. :IS2::IS2::IS2:

And possibly Chuck Norris. :IS2::IS2::IS2:

You are for wrong.
tank__r173574211.png

Upvote 0
No we are not.

Recent advances in quantum physics have revealed that the big bang was the result of the IS2's cannon firing.

Lolno.
Who on earth started this Heresy?
It may be the best tank in RO, but certainly not in WW2.
The best tank in WW2 was the Warrior or sometimes the Priest, never the Mage though.

Upvote 0
Lolno.
Who on earth started this Heresy?
It may be the best tank in RO, but certainly not in WW2.
The best tank in WW2 was the Warrior or sometimes the Priest, never the Mage though.

Didst thou not readest the holy works of 7thGuardsTankDiv, blessed be the name of the Prophet of the IS2?

Thou shalt surely forever burn in the wreckage of the King Tiger if thou dost not REVIEW THE HOLY F*****G SCRIPTURE OF 7THGUARDSTANKDIV.

Got it?

Upvote 0
Didst thou not readest the holy works of 7thGuardsTankDiv, blessed be the name of the Prophet of the IS2?

Thou shalt surely forever burn in the wreckage of the King Tiger if thou dost not REVIEW THE HOLY F*****G SCRIPTURE OF 7THGUARDSTANKDIV.

Got it?

Just because I troll this thread does not mean I am a fanboy of the KT.
KT is puny compared to the IS-2.
:IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer
Upvote 0