• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Retreat!? IS2 does not know what that means, the rear MG is for when it inevitably finds itself powering through and past enemy lines and rather than stopping it can lay down fire behind it as it strikes at the heart of the enemy.

Also this thread should never be removed from this section, its sheer engulfing epicness serves as an important reminder and deterrent that history channel type fanboyism and other silly claims should not be made here.

Upvote 0
Here in the greatest thread about the greatest tank of WW 2 I need to commission a "greatest sig replacement sig" for oversized sigs featuring the greatest tank of ww 2 (which we all know to be the IS 2 as all other vehicles during this war were glorified tractors which lacked the key rear facing machine gun). This sig would be 410 by 160 pixels, and would not allow other sigs to be greater than it only the standard 400x150

Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0
Here in the greatest thread about the greatest tank of WW 2 I need to commission a "greatest sig replacement sig" for oversized sigs featuring the greatest tank of ww 2 (which we all know to be the IS 2 as all other vehicles during this war were glorified tractors which lacked the key rear facing machine gun). This sig would be 410 by 160 pixels, and would not allow other sigs to be greater than it only the standard 400x150

I'll take the case!

Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0
Nestor has already given this tank a fitting grade:

LOL - did I say that?

Sometimes I really crack me up :D

BTW- this thread now rates number 4 on Google if you search "IS2 Tank". Soon this thread will be the main source for all who want to know the truth about the IS2.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33
Upvote 0
[16:24:09] <GaiusBonius> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8957082/IS2Best-1.jpg
[16:24:41] <+DJSatane> first of all
[16:24:47] <+DJSatane> #3 needs to be lower
[16:24:48] <+Ralfst3r> lol GaiusBonius wtf
[16:24:54] <+DJSatane> next
[16:24:58] <+DJSatane> t34 has to be there
[16:25:00] <+DJSatane> so
[16:25:02] <+DJSatane> that pic blows
[16:25:28] <E-VileFedExPope> Why is Sherman #3
[16:25:41] <+DJSatane> for shock value
[16:25:42] <E-VileFedExPope> Zerg rushing makes up for lack of quality xD
[16:25:44] <E-VileFedExPope> lol
[16:25:49] <E-VileFedExPope> I guess
[16:26:01] <Kettch23> because it is a troll pic
[16:26:26] <E-VileFedExPope> Should have just put IS-2 on all three pedestals
[16:26:37] <E-VileFedExPope> Why even bother giving the other tanks a chance
[16:26:37] <+Ralfst3r> Indeed

The discussion is growing beyond the thread. My sphincter clenches in terror as I say this....but...could it be that the IS2 is becoming...too powerful?

Upvote 0
The discussion is growing beyond the thread. My sphincter clenches in terror as I say this....but...could it be that the IS2 is becoming...too powerful?

The IS2 is already over 9000 times as powerful as anything in the whole universe... you can't get any more powerful than that. The difference is that more people are actually realising this basic law of the universe.

The only reason why there is no energy measurement unit called IS2 is that there simply is no force large enough to even be 0.0000000000001 IS2

Last edited:
Upvote 0

well this is it - we're in uncharted territory, and it's causing widespread concern in the scientific community.
now of course this is all way over my head, but what i gather from the frenzied discussions on the matter in New Scientist is this -

One factor to consider is the expansion of it's greatness, in effect the boundaries of it's greatness extending - which is what i think you touched upon - and the other is increase of the magnitude of it's greatness, which is focused on the tank itself.
Whilst these forces initially feed off each other, as they grow they start to work in opposition, and theoretical physicists believe ultimately only one will prevail.

In the case of the former, some theorize that it could expand to such an extent that eventually, in time, the only great matter that exists in the universe will be the IS2.

However, if the magnitude of it's greatness is sufficient, it will slow the expansion and subsequently draw it back into itself creating a singularity - a point of infinitely dense greatness if you will.
This could be catastrophic, as some scientists venture that the IS2 itself could in effect be 'sucked up' the barrel of it's own rear facing MG.
And of course this means we would all be disappearing up there with it.

Upvote 0
is2vb.jpg

Reactions: slavek and TT33
Upvote 0