• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

We need a council that determines if the Holy Spirit and the IS2 are two separate entities that make up a whole or separate parts of the same entity. Then we can prosecute people who believe in the superficially different view of this vague mess!
Nothing like smiting non-believing believers in the name of a common god!

All hail the :IS2:!

There already is a Grand Council of the IS-2. Do not fear - your concerns shall be addressed in time.

Upvote 0
Enter the world of the P1000 Ratte

DSCF3189.jpg

Reactions: Peter.Steele
Upvote 0
1st Origins, verse 1

1. As mine eyes saw the glory of creation. They did witness the birth of an immortal being which would prove to be the harbinger of destiny and the holder of divine justice. This entity of unfathomable power controls the forces of the universe and at certain times throughout the short history of man has intervened to sway chance and predetermine the outcome of time. Throwing fourth its might to destroy those which it deems unworthy. The force of unnatural power feeds on star energy and makes its home in galactic cores. This being saw a chance to alter the tides of war on a small insignificant planet and was overjoyed to force his will on those which were weak. Seeing the stronger side begin to take victory he threw in his power with the dark and brought forth a monstrous creature that became know as the panther. This Mechanical Beast was as deadly as it was marvelous and soon it held victory in its cold metallic teeth. But lo' this did not satisfy the world shaker for indeed he tired of the growing strength of the dark. Biding its time till defeat lurked on the steps of the good it granted victory to the weak through a gift of undeniable power. It created yet another metallic giant to deal with its own creation. This new beast was an monster with power beyond comprehension and soon became know as the hallowed IS-2. This demon of iron and might destroyed any enemy set in its sights and soon brought victory to the good. Seeing that the paths of time had indeed been altered the star killer left the tiny world to its own devices and disappeared into the infinite time which is space.

So sayeth the chronicler of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, despite its sleeker appearance and superior specifications, I don't really think the Kingtiger is that amazing. I don't think any tank is amazing. What is amazing, is a wicker basket of Panzerfauste strapped to my back. Guess who's going to be jumping on IS2 wrecks like a Somalian child on a UH64 Blackhawk?

Me.

Upvote 0
Actually, despite its sleeker appearance and superior specifications, I don't really think the Kingtiger is that amazing. I don't think any tank is amazing. What is amazing, is a wicker basket of Panzerfauste strapped to my back. Guess who's going to be jumping on IS2 wrecks like a Somalian child on a UH64 Blackhawk?

Me.

In HoS?

Upvote 0

In late 1944 onwards scenarios, which would be the only time you'd see IS2s.

they are going to crawl inside a panzerfaust and drive around because according to them the panzerfaust is the greatest tank of ww2.

By "them" and "they" you must be referring to Roardk. I, difficultly, comprehend the non-vehicular nature of Panzerfauste.

Reactions: husbert and Olivier
Upvote 0
If you think about it, the original T-34(76) was the greatest tank. It had a revolutionary sloped armor design, which allowed for mobility while still having adequate armor "thickness". This also allowed it to use less materials, which made it more cost efficient. It's 76mm main gun and several machine guns made it combat effective against both tanks and infantry. Even when a tank out classed it, there where just so many T-34s that the enemy would be overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In late 1944 onwards scenarios, which would be the only time you'd see IS2s.

That's false. As stated before, IS2 owned german tanks since the very begining of the war.

Actually, despite its sleeker appearance and superior specifications, I don't really think the Kingtiger is that amazing.

The heathen's faith in is false prophet is failing. Open your eyes and hug the IS2 truth, my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
If you think about it, the original T-34(76) was the best tank. It had a revolutionary sloped armor design, which allowed for mobility while still having adequate armor "thickness". This also allowed it to use less materials, which made it more cost efficient. It's 76mm main gun and several machine guns made it combat effective against both tanks and infantry. Even when a tank out classed it, there where just so many T-34s that the enemy would be overwhelmed.
greatest =/= best
it is the Is2 that is known as the victory tank.

Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0

Me.

:p

Upvote 0