• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Rationalize it however you want, you idolize war criminals, congratulations on that.
If anyone idolizes any army in the world, they are idolizing war criminals. Give me one country that fought in WWII that did not commit war crimes.

It appears that Juschkat is in a Heer unit as well, not an "SS fan-boy" unit. Nice one.

Upvote 0
Why there are so many people in the US concerned so much about the german army and it's tradition... No disrespect meant, I know what many millions of people went through back in WW2 (and how many millions still go through), but it was for absolutely nothing other than the gains of some minorities. Of course they did what was best for them and those close to them, but in the bigger picture it was just a huge waste. It is always the economic wars at the background that matter, mixed sometimes with stupid ideologies.

And in all those documentaries I have seen about history and wars, I only kept the bad experiences and advises of veterans for the future generations, not some of them still feeling badass about the heroic actions that saved the colours of their regiment or something.

The only good thing out of WW2 is its holyness.

Upvote 0
and it is well known that in those bunkers, the Swiss had :IS2:'s

:IS2:'s vacation in Switzerland; why would any country be so nuetral had it not seen the mighty devastation known as the IS-2 firsthand?! Of course, the IS-2 brings them heavenly chocolate and other miracles in return for giving it a place to get away from it all.

Reactions: aesdana and fOgGy
Upvote 0
If anyone idolizes any army in the world, they are idolizing war criminals. Give me one country that fought in WWII that did not commit war crimes.

It appears that Juschkat is in a Heer unit as well, not an "SS fan-boy" unit. Nice one.
U mad bro?

Also I can't think of a single war crime committed by ANZAC troops in WW2 :IS2:

Upvote 0
Just spreading the faith. :IS2:

2011-07-31_00005.jpg

2011-07-31_00004.jpg

2011-07-31_00002.jpg

Upvote 0