• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

no thats a myth, the IS2 runs on its own greatness.
I agree, the entire notion that the :IS2: requires anything for fuel is offensive even think about! The fact that it was fueled up during the war was simply another of it's Clark Kent-like disguises to foster the illusion that it was one of man's creations.

Upvote 0
I agree, the entire notion that the :IS2: requires anything for fuel is offensive even think about! The fact that it was fueled up during the war was simply another of it's Clark Kent-like disguises to foster the illusion that it was one of man's creations.

Ohmm...then what do they serve on the Holy Diesel Communion then? Are you saying, that the Church of the Glorious Steely Absolute is misleading the believers? Is the Holy Diesel Communion just rememberance to the "sham-fueling", or is there something else behind it? Or is the Holy Diesel just a metaphor - simple enough to us merely mortals to understand? I

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One thing I don't understand though, why did WW2 take 6 years in the first place? Why didn't the IS2 instantly vaporize the Germany Army the moment they declared war?

Do you think there is some kind of Holy explanation for this?
Don't you always want to have fun things last as long as possible?

The IS-2 was simply toying with the axis.

Upvote 0
Ohmm...then what do they serve on the Holy Diesel Communion then? Are you saying, that the Church of the Glorious Steely Absolute is misleading the believers? Is the Holy Diesel Communion just rememberance to the "sham-fueling", or is there something else behind it? Or is the Holy Diesel just a metaphor - simple enough to us merely mortals to understand? I

Upvote 0
is2isdead.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0