• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

I think we should worship T34's too, because they are like mini IS2's, or like the younger brother of the IS2.

The advantage with the T34 is that it can traverse terrain that the IS2 would cause earthquakes on.
Have you missed the point of this entire thread, and our prophet's wisdom?

Upvote 0
Originally, the German tractors, led by the Tiger, ruled the world, the Tiger was married to the Panther, but was afraid of having a son take over his kingdom, so after his wife gave birth, he would swallow the baby tank whole.

One day the Panther gave birth to the IS2, and gave the Tiger a huge hunk of metal wrapped in camoflauge, fooling the Tiger, and his the IS2 in a cave.

The IS2 spent his childhood in a cave, studying military strategy and mechanics, until finally one day he was old enough to challenge his father.

The IS2 concocted a potion, and secrectly poured it into the Tigers glass of gasoline, the Tiger got violently sick and regurgitated all the IS2's glorious but inferior tractor siblings, the T34, KV1, T70, T60, and SU76.

The IS2 also enlisted the help of the inferior but still glorious Red Army, which could help in his quest, the Red Army had been badly beaten by the Germans, and wanted revenge, the IS2 needed the Red Army to seek out those who hide from him.

So the IS2, his fellow tractors and Red Army, confronted the Tiger, his Panzer cronies, and the Wehrmacht.

They battled for years, in epic engagements where tens of millions died, and many tractors fell, yet finally, the IS2 defeated the Tiger and his minions.

Now the IS2 rules from the Kremlin, and lets the T34 rule the lesser bloc states, and the SU76 the Siberian prison camps, where the Tiger and Panzers were banished for all eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey comrades, I have a theory, I think that the Death Star was really the IS2 encased in a ball, and that when Luke Skywalker blew it up, it was really the IS2 breaking its shell and moving on to something else, because it disaproved of the Galactic Empire.

Luke experienced a phenomena similar to that of Tom Hanks shooting his 1911 at a Tiger and blowing it up. :IS2:

Upvote 0