• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Pardon me for my lack of knowledge, comrade, but why indeed did our holy prophet suffer banishment in the first place?

For speaking the truth.

Long live our Prophet! May his Name be honored in this humble and insignificant earthly world as in the coming Glorious Kindom of the Steely Absolute.

Halleurraahh, Brothers in the :IS2:!

Upvote 0
This place is starting to look a lot like 4chan... (not that I'd ever go there)
moot-1.png

Oh really?

Reactions: smokeythebear
Upvote 0
Bahahaha, I just saw this on the World of Tanks forum, which one of you bastards is this :D

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/15594-is-2-greatest-tank-of-ww2/
LOL just look at the **** storm it created! Slowly but surely the world will know the truth! The truth that our sacrificed prophet wanted to be known!

I love how whoever is doing this is actually using our prophet's real replies as well. It is important that his message be accurately spread to the less educated of the world!

BTW I see a bunch of FH2 forum people in there. I find that funny for some reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There was once a young T-34, a suboordinate of the IS-2 that saved the lives of Czech townspeople during the Second World War. The townsfolk wanted to erect a holy monument for the T-34 but the Russians would not allow such a thing. They gave them an IS-2!

There is however, one strange detail...

Spoiler!

What does this mean? Is this a sign that we should support gender equality as IS-2 Comrades? Or equality for those of alternate sexual orientations? Or do we recognise the fact that real men wear pink without feeling disgusted? Or all of these?

It's a true story and you can see the page all in Czech right here (forgive me for I was unable to navigate the page in a foreign language to bring up the full article).

Upvote 0
1.IS-2 is a tractor.
2.All its followers are deluded by the words of 7thGuardsTankDiv.
3.The king tiger is the true best tank.

IS2 is a Tank. The only tank.
We are enlightened by our prophet's words.
3. The King Tiger was rubbish, even the Tiger I was better crafted. King Tiger's metallurgy standards were lower than Tiger I. Your statement should be Tiger I is best tractor of WW2.

Reactions: Harb and Olivier
Upvote 0
I posted this elsewhere, but I contribute it to the book of IS-2.

"Consider Iosif Stalin II. Let your soul be armoured with Faith. Let your soul be driven by the engine of Courage. Let your soul be guided by the tracks which overcome all obstacles. Let your soul be armed by the cannon of Purity, the rear-mounted machinegun of Zeal and the Degtyaryov of Honour."

Upvote 0