• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Praise the holy IS2 and remember our fallen heroes!

Spoiler!

Reactions: Shadrach and Hobitt
Upvote 0
I am ready to learn the gospel(on how a mediocre tank commands such devotion),it's speed mediocre,armaments mediocre,,mobility,,,,and if you include the armor package,,,,above average.I still don't like it's turret traverse,,by hand.

I JUST DONT,,,,,,,,,GET IT,,

I can handle,,,a schooling,,,,,& an Inquisition,,,,with the best of them,,,

What can you see,,,,in this beast,,,,,,that alludes my,,,,,,very perceptive EYES & Brains,,,,,,

Don't get me wrong,,,it was a decent tank ,well ahead of what the arayans,,,were using,,,,,however,,this idolatry ,,is uncalled for,,,,,not to mention,,embarrassing ,,,,,..

Toad! This post is simply a hop TOO FAR.

Reactions: Shadrach and slavek
Upvote 0
Sieg heil? :confused:

Nope, "Hail IS-2" is more like "Hail Satan" - you know, 'cause Satan is this pretty swell dude right, and also a God, and so is the IS-2. Gods of different worlds, like Satan is the master of the underworld, the IS-2 is the God of War, of WW2 and of Diesel and of Killing Tigers and being Awesome and so on.

Or like "Hail Odin". You know, 'cause Odin is a swell guy too.

That other guy, that the wannabe losers in those stupid skull-and-crossbones caps say Hail to, was just a wimp, just a loser from Bavaria with a stupid moustache that liked to Yodel, you know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0