• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

What do you mean? no longer with us? :eek:
Just like all selfless martyrs, he sacrificed himself for the greater cause, trying to spread the glory of :IS2:. But he shall come again, to fortell the final coming of :IS2:, who will return to earth to bless his followers with the 122 mm cannon of light, and turn his mighty rear-firing MG on the wicked non believers!

Upvote 0
ThisThreadSucks.jpg

Upvote 0
He is right. This Thread sucks. everyone just repeats something already posted. It isn't funny anymore.

go downrate me i like to see my whole bar red!
Like any good believers of any major religion we don't actually read our scriptures, we just blather on about our great religion to people who either don't give a **** or people who believe the crap already, and then we revel in our own self-importance since our bull**** is automatically backed by a whole religious community because we make it sound kind of bible-ish!

What's not to like? Oh that's right. Your post.:p

Upvote 0
Like any good believers of any major religion we don't actually read our scriptures, we just blather on about our great religion to people who either don't give a **** or people who believe the crap already, and then we revel in our own self-importance since our bull**** is automatically backed by a whole religious community because we make it sound kind of bible-ish!

What's not to like? Oh that's right. Your post.:p
I agree, I think some of our KT-troll forum goers are trying to apply an unfair double standard to our religion. I mean, The Holy Order of :IS2: is entitled to all of the same bull**** that any other religion should receive in a free society. We demand respect!

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Bumping this thread for the glory of the IS 2.
In all fairness, the :IS2: does not need us mortals to merely bump the thread for Him. He shall possess us to give praise or offer some sort of sacrifice, and thus post here to tell of our deeds.

Upvote 0
Lo! Brother Hockeywarrior has nearly worked off his demerits and will be ready to reenter the House of the IS2. We are all proud of your great pilgrimage.

May Hockey Warrior receive IS2's favor, resulting in all the wrongdoers who wrongly voted him down be smited by IS2's divine might. :IS2: Repent!

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
Lo! Brother Hockeywarrior has nearly worked off his demerits and will be ready to reenter the House of the IS2. We are all proud of your great pilgrimage.
I hardly find it a coincidence that my reputation has only increased since being an honored member of the Council of IS-2. The :IS2: works in mysterious ways. Indeed, may those who foolishly attempted to slander my sterling reputation on these forums be smoten by the glorious :IS2:'s ever-watchful rear-firing MG of purification!

Last edited:
Upvote 0