• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

9542447.jpg

Am I doing it right?

Upvote 0
9542447.jpg

Am I doing it right?

You're basically shambling into a confetti-and-party-hats mock-celebration of a now-irrelevant ww2 vehicle that is, for laughs, ascribed godlike status by a crowd of giggling jesters and for some reason you feel the need to proclaim "yeah well, I don't like it that much though".

While your statement is anything but funny, imagining the silently bewildered faces of the attenders of this fake-IS2-religion party as they look at you, wondering how someone could possibly not get the joke is hilarious.

So thanks for contributing.:)

Upvote 0
While your statement is anything but funny, imagining the silently bewildered faces of the attenders of this fake-IS2-religion party as they look at you, wondering how someone could possibly not get the joke is hilarious.

Oh I get the joke, alright. And it's about as funny as self-castration with a plastic spork.

Upvote 0
Oh I get the joke, alright. And it's about as funny as self-castration with a plastic spork.

Don't mind him or his sense of humor guys, he has a German user name. ;)

Nope, problem is, he's from Maine, ayuh. Wicked cold thayah, takes the humah right outta yah, 'cept fah this guy. He's wicked funny, dontcha know?

220px-Tim_Sample_headshot.jpg

Upvote 0