• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

sgmbalticopuentehumanoe.jpg

Upvote 0
Alas, I be but a noob to :IS2: but I do remember a poem passed down my family line since eons past, which goes as follows.

An Ode to :IS2:

IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2.

IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2.

IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2.

IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2,
IS2 IS2 IS2 IS2.

-:IS2: (Beginning of time - Present Day)

The greatest thing about this poem, apart from the obvious fact of being written by the all mighty :IS2: himself, is the subtle rhyming scheme and use of a regular four stanza structure to emphasise the destruction of the tractors, and the beautiful imagery emphasised by the use of vocabulary.

I think that even those of us who do not read poetry with passion can thank :IS2: for allowing us mere mortals to repeat and remember this unparalleled work of literature.

Upvote 0
(Implying Japanese forces actually managed to do anything that impressive while they were getting stomped in Manchuria.)

Actually that's a little ignorant of me. I know almost nothing about that campaign.

How about this one, showing Victoria Cross winner Lt. George Albert Cairns cutting down a Japanese soldier with a dead officer's katana? Supposedly in reality, his left arm was cut completely off by the officer, but in the image it's only badly disabled.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Out of interest, what is the :IS2: community's view of the 12.7mm DSHK often attached to our lord and saviour? While not as powerful as the holy rear machine gun, should we too bless it as holy since it was so often affixed to the greatest tank of all time?

Is it the greatest cupola machine gun of all time? Or is it a blasphemy to the purity of the all mighty :IS2:?

Upvote 0
See, that's very sensitive ground as cupola mounted MGs that were to be found on certain tractors were usually considered an AA armament, which implies a defensive nature. However, it is plain to see that deeming ANY armament on the greatest tank of WW2 "defensive" would be outright heresy. So, with that in mind, I am of the opinion that the 12.7mm DShK should properly be titled "greatest meat shredder of WW2" or alternatively, holy cupola MG.

Reactions: Vengefulnoob
Upvote 0
Out of interest, what is the :IS2: community's view of the 12.7mm DSHK often attached to our lord and saviour? While not as powerful as the holy rear machine gun, should we too bless it as holy since it was so often affixed to the greatest tank of all time?

Is it the greatest cupola machine gun of all time? Or is it a blasphemy to the purity of the all mighty :IS2:?

As you can see in my signature, the DSHK is a common weapon wielded by IS2, our lord and savior. While some heretics may state that it is used for defensive purposes, more specifically Anti Air; IS2 does not "Defend", it Attacks aircraft with this powerful gun.

Why you may ask, why does IS2 not simply use its powerful 122mm Boom stick? Well that would be akin to swatting a fly with a sledge hammer, not quite always practical or efficiant and therefore the DSHK fulfills the role of swatting pathetic aircraft out of the skies. This does not imply that IS2 and its main gun is inferior for this role but simply more practical than wasting its holy 122mm High Explosive rounds on such unworthy cockroachs like aircraft.

Upvote 0
Let us not forget that the IS-2 is known to take to the skies himself and thus has no need for specialized anti-air weapons!
--@--:IS2:--@--

The IS-2 was the first, last, and best warship, helicopter, tank, infantry transport, tractor, bomber, fighter, spaceship, convertible, moon rover, submarine, toaster, and bartender (while also owning the bar, resteruant, and/or hotel)

You've never had a drink until you've had one mixed for you out of the kindness of the :IS2:.

Of course, the IS-2 was also the first, last, and best of a great deal of things, but that's the main list down.

Oh, and also the :IS2: can make a mean apple pie.

Upvote 0
Brethern of thou holy IS2 I welcome you too my naked time. I have beer and no clothes.

I have also decided I want a tattoo of an IS2 down my dong shaft. It would hurt getting it but making that tank rise up to punish the fields of womanhood would do the religion proud.

I'm sure you can use your new tattoo to introduce Mrs.Craig to IS2. ;)

Upvote 0
Brethern of thou holy IS2 I welcome you too my naked time. I have beer and no clothes.

I have also decided I want a tattoo of an IS2 down my dong shaft. It would hurt getting it but making that tank rise up to punish the fields of womanhood would do the religion proud.

Craig, maybe it would be better to tattoo just (word just is not used in the dismissive sense) the Holy D25-T on your piece. It would turn your willy into perfect instrument of war of love. I can

Upvote 0
My idea for a tattoo would be a tiger 2 below the anus, that way the wretched tractor can reap what it deserves at regular intervals.

This is without a doubt the single best idea about tattooing since... well... tattooing is blasphemous. Only the :IS2: should be allowed to daub war-paint upon himself! Any attempt to add decals to one's body should be treated with being forced to clean a king tiger, surely the greatest disgrace any human can endure.

Upvote 0