• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Bye bye Soviet Potato pie, drove the T34 to the factory but the tractor was fried, some good old peasants drinking Vodka dry singing this will be the day that I die....

OH SINGIN BYE BYE GLORIOUS POTATO PIE DROVE THE T34 TO THE FACTORY BUT THE TRACTOR WAS FRIED, SOME GOOD OL PEASANTS DRINKING VODKA DRY SINGING THIS'LL BE THE DAY THAT I DIE!!!!

Upvote 0
And so it was, that the mighty:IS2: came before His favored servant. And this servant was called Tiger. The :IS2: entrusted Tiger to watch over the tractors as their shepherd.

Yet Tiger was not contented with the :IS2:'s favor, and began to steer other tractors away from His Holy Light. Tiger fashioned itself mightier than the Holy :IS2:, and in its ignorance it crowned itself King Tiger.

This brought the :IS2: much fury, and He gathered to Himself all the tractors of His faithful flock. So it was that the BT-7s, the T-34s, and the KV-1s and 2s were all called to march under His Holy Banner.

So began the war for the souls of all tractors. And there was much suffering on the killing fields of Kursk.

And so it was that the :IS2: crushed His foes. And for the fallen King Tiger, there was no solace to ease its shame.

But the :IS2: was merciful, and decreed that the defeated should not be burned to smoking wrecks. And so it was that the :IS2: banished King Tiger and its followers to the darkness of Fascism, to forever weep in their Nazi faggotry.

The Word of :IS2:

Upvote 0
I have an interesting question, who would have won WW2 if the IS2 had not intervened?

This is an irrelevant question and borders on Heresy.

The :IS2: has always existed and will always exist, and it will always come to the aid of Mother Russia in her hour of need. Even if not actually seen in battle since WW2, the :IS2: will still be the force on the battlefield poking holes in the unholy tractors.

Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0
The story of IS2 is much like that of WarHammer40k. The Emperor was betrayed by his trusted son and is mortally wounded but the traitor dies. IS2 is the same way except it does not suffer a fatal mechanical malfunction and instead blows the heretic away in a fury of high explosive 122mm fire.

Upvote 0
I thoguht I'd also post this here. :)

The Beginning

In the beginning the IS-2, the greatest tank of WWII, created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of IS-2 was hovering over the waters.

And the IS-2 fired it's holy 122mm D25-T gun and said,​

Upvote 0
I thoguht I'd also post this here. :)

The Beginning

In the beginning the IS-2, the greatest tank of WWII, created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of IS-2 was hovering over the waters.

And the IS-2 fired it's holy 122mm D25-T gun and said,​

Upvote 0
Amen! Brothers of the Church of IS-2, I quoth thee more from thee Holy Scriptures!

Code:
    In the beginning was the plan,
          and then the specification;
    And the plan was without form,
          and the specification was the "Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B".

And darkness
          was on the faces of the mechanics thereof;
    And they spake unto their leader,
          saying:
    "It is a crock of sh*t,
          and smells as of a sewer."

And the leader took pity on them,
          and spoke to the project leader:
    "It is a crock of excrement,
          and none may abide the odor thereof."

And the project leader
          spake unto his section head, saying:
    "It is a container of excrement,
          and it is very strong, such that none may abide it."

The section head then hurried to his department manager,
          and informed him thus:
    "It is a vessel of fertilizer,
          and none may abide its strength."

The department manager carried these words
         to his general manager,
    and spoke unto him
         saying:
    "It containeth that which aideth the growth of plants,
         and it is very strong."

And so it was that the general manager rejoiced
         and delivered the good news unto the Vice President.
    "It promoteth growth,
         and it is very powerful."

The Vice President rushed to Der F

Upvote 0
My search for IS2 art work led me to these forums....

http://www.elgrancapitan.org/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17519&start=1080

Something for all may be found...

That's actually some pretty nice artistry.

Though this image made me chuckle;
Khalkin%20Gol.jpg

(Implying Japanese forces actually managed to do anything that impressive while they were getting stomped in Manchuria.)

Actually that's a little ignorant of me. I know almost nothing about that campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0