• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

I knew he would come through and see the light. :IS2:

Not for KT sinners
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I was just thinking about last summer when I visited New York when I saw the building that was the national headquarters of the church of Scientology.

How amazing would it be to rent out a ballroom in the hotel RIGHT NEXT DOOR and have a gathering for the members of the Church of IS-2? We could even solicit next door for donations or possible conversions ... lol.

Just think how amazing that would be.

Reactions: Bluehawk
Upvote 0
I was just thinking about last summer when I visited New York when I saw the building that was the national headquarters of the church of Scientology.

How amazing would it be to rent out a ballroom in the hotel RIGHT NEXT DOOR and have a gathering for the members of the Church of IS-2? We could even solicit next door for donations or possible conversions ... lol.

Lets

Upvote 0

It'd be nice to promote IS2ism in the real world. While I still think of and always will think of the joke behind it, I think that treating the IS2 as a symbol for living life with the spirit of a Red Army soldier that cannot retreat would be ideal. Living life with the courage and the strength to push on, to try, with or without comrades with the firm belief that retreat and cowardice will only result in certain defeat, misery and shame. :IS2:

The way I see it, it's a good "casual" religion that can actually work. It's got nothing to do with bowing down to anything, but it's about having passion for your goals, for friendship, co-operation and trust, and the only things you will ever have to thank will be yourself and your comrades-in-arms and of course, your weapons, one being your mind, the other your strength and the others that are in physical form and in history, one of them was the Greatest Tank of World War II.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is no reason IS2 could not be a religion in the real world, I mean there is that crazy church in USA that protests at Funerals of service men. I think we should get a group together and protest outside their establishment.
And then the KT congregation would gather outside that ring of gathering.

Upvote 0
And then the KT congregation would gather outside that ring of gathering.

and they would look onto the ring, and feel the emptiness as they realize that they had spurned that ring, and are not part of it. And then we shall go to the KT-ers, and give them cake, and they will realize that our :IS2: includes forgiveness. Then they shall join our ring, and we will have cake. :D

Upvote 0
and they would look onto the ring, and feel the emptiness as they realize that they had spurned that ring, and are not part of it. And then we shall go to the KT-ers, and give them cake, and they will realize that our :IS2: includes forgiveness. Then they shall join our ring, and we will have cake. :D

Not to mention delicious strudel.

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0