• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

IS2 once asked KT to meet it on the playing fields after school, for a fight.

. . . KT went home sick that afternoon with a "stomach upset" . . yeah . . what a wimp.

:IS2:

The IS2 never went to a nasty public school, he was educated in the beutiful countryside by all the greatest thinkers in human history.

Reactions: Nimsky and Hausfeld
Upvote 0
Nothing interesting there though (other than Gibby's post (why is he banned btw?)), only a lot of talk about pagan untrue religions.

"permabanned by the evil heretics", if this is not the reason, it could well have been.
I would not usually comment on this sort of interruption but I was a little surprised to say the least.

NP.

EDIT: lol, he is on vacation but the little green button indicates that he is on-line, Oh! the torture, rub me some salt Dr...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
(image)
The mass preaching has begun. :IS2:
lol, if Gibby got banned for being a furry, do I get banned too? :v

Furries are like sequels, guys. Every now and again you get a cool one but the rest tend to be unbearable.

Anyway, here's a picture of my fagsona in an is-2 :) The greatest Tank of WWII. That Rhymes.

FagsonaTank.jpg

Upvote 0
Please elaborate on how the DH King Tiger, fully penetrable from the flanks and rear by all Allied guns 76mm and up, owes it's survival solely to Red Orchestra style tanking (e.g. "wrong", "grossly exaggerated angle benefits" or "ping pong")?

sure......if you can ellaborate on how the IS2, fully penetrable on the flanks and rear by ANY axis tank, owes it's survival soley to Red Orchestra style tanking (e.g. "wrong", "groslly" exaggerate angle benefits" or "ping pong".) ;)

Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0
Behold, all you KT fanboys!

Even Maus, the undeniable and true Goliath of tractors, wants to be IS2, The Greatest Tank of The Universe! (Since it was IS2, who created the universe. The Big Bang, you all know where it came from.)

I am honored and grateful to be a speck of shrapnel/metal dust from the first firing of IS2's mighty 122mm cannon. :IS2:

Upvote 0
On Sunday on fallenheroes, it was 1x IS2 vs 2x Panthers. IS2 had a better tank killing K/D.

Proves that even double axis heavy has to bow before a single IS2 god (Praise the name)

:IS2:

True story - My friend got offered a T34 a few weeks back. From a field up north in Scotland. Im sad its not an IS2. I had to explain to him about IS2.

He who walks through the valley of IS2 shall see no evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey,

Hey,

I don't know any of you guys, and none of you know me so allow me to start by introducing myself. I'm from Chicago and I am a friend of Gibby, who recently got banned from this website.

I wanna talk about him, and only him, in a very long post. I met him in a chat room on a friday night a good few years ago and we got to know each other there, in a one-to-one chat. We then ended up exchanging e-mails and we messaged each other twice a day, every morning and night. It was good.

He says that he never told anybody else this and I only know because I asked, but Gibby has a really lonely life, like mine. I live in a small apartment in a very rough school in a big city, living with only my mother who only just manages to pay the rent. Gibby lives in the countryside with a mom who is never at home when he wants her to be and a dad who is always in front of the TV when not finding excuses to be mad at him. When he was still in elementary school, he lost most of his hearing and while this had been fixed with a small amount of mechanical aid, and because of appearance it alienated him from his classmates so he was very lacking in friends. When Gibby went to high school, the people that he actually liked went to another school, while Gibby was forced to go to the other school. He thought people would have different attitudes to him now that they were all grown up. He wasn't welcomed too well over there either, aside from a few people he was meant to co-operate with in work. The high school in question also functioned as a college, which Gibby had to attend, when he wanted a new college elsewhere but he had no means of getting there on a daily basis. He still didn't manage very well. He was stuck with subjects that he didn't truly want (Theatre, music, IT accounting) and he had only a couple of classmates who he never had anything to talk about with. He was picked on by everyone else except for these guys.

Because of this, Gibby valued internet friendships a lot. He met people who shared similar interests to him whilst playing online games and posting on forums. Getting online and chatting to people was where Gibby actually found a level of acceptance, and it was something he looked forward to every day. It's not like he was ignorant of the people in the offline world, however. He always remembered his classmate's birthdays, he took opportunities for charity work, he always did favours for people without them having to ask, but this did not seem to help him out at all.

Gibby always loved games and learning how they work was a hobby of his at the time and it was something that he wanted to do as a job when he got older. Recently, he got hired into a small company working on a series of games from scratch after he advertised himself as a hobbyist on a set of forums. Because he was finally on the path to doing what it is he always wanted to do, he finally decided he had enough. He dropped school completely. He didn't want to cause a bother and let the other people know but they overheard him talking to the teachers at one point. A girl that Gibby always liked to work with in the theatre lessons asked him when he was dropping school. Gibby just said "today". At the end of the day, one of the boys gave him a handshake and wished him luck, when gibby went home on the coach, never to see them again, and to stay at home until he's finally old enough to move.

Gibby ended up valuing internet friendships even more and became a member of the furafnity forums, where I am also a lurker. He knew that people on those forums are hated by a lot of people. Some of his friends are part of that kind of "community" while some other friends of his hate them so much so he decided to try and do a bit of good by promoting the IS2 meme in an attempt to bring a bit of common interest between two communities and a little acceptance and internet peace. When his attempts to bring the community together were clear and were the subject of conversation, he found himself banned from here. He was very, very worried when he received a note that told him he was insulting other members so he turned to me for advice. I said to him that he was trying to do something that caused no harm to anyone so he should carry on anyway, so he made a giant topic all about the IS2 meme here:

http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/86722-Would-you-like-to-learn-about-the-glorious-IS-2

It's how I found out about this forum and fad, which I read about all the way through.

This actually had the opposite effect that he hoped for. He was immediately hit with negativity as soon as it was posted and has ended up backing himself into a corner, while trying to say that it's only a meme and shouldn't be taken so damned seriously. He is now receiving a lot of hate on that other website in the form of e-mails for promoting what was seen as "a load of retarded bull****" and getting large amounts of flak, while on the other hand, he's getting a lot of "fur hate" from all of his non-fur friends just for being part of that community. He's getting hit from both sides.

He's worried about posting on that forum again, and also worried about what attitudes he will face on this forum when he finally gets back. I love Gibby and I want to do what's best for him by helping him rekindle his internet relationships, the only thing that he has to keep him happy these days, and now he thinks it's gone. This is a really big ask, but Gibby has been here for quite some time and feels a lot more at home here than he does with furaffinity, or any other forum. He says that he reckons he'll be back online around christmas time so hopefully, he might not see this post. I don't know what I want to ask of you exactly, but in a nutshell I want to ask, as a nobody amongst a group of strangers, for people here to try and support him while he continues his "crusade" for the meme.

It's way past 5 AM here, so I have to go. I just wanna finally say that I will be very, very, very thankful if something is done for him in the positive sense.

~ Arthur

PS: The IS2 pic is cute. =) :IS2:

Upvote 0
**Points finger** HERETIC **/Points finger**

The word of the IS2 is not TWI exlusive, it is exlusive to mother earth, where IS2 (praise the name) drives freely over tractors and shows the lady folk what real mens cannons look like.

On the 8th day the God gavith us thy metal warrior, a beast untamed, a holy machine. Praise be the glorious name of thy IS2.

Upvote 0