• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Entire BBC 25 Part World at War Series online now for FREE

While I understand it's natural to believe an epic documentary like this came from the BBC, the World At War was in fact produced by Thames Television, a licensee of Britain's Independant Television network.
Just wanted to give credit where it's due, seeing as it's rightly considered the gold standard of WW2 documentary.

well you can see its made by the Thames company as in every start and end of each part its label is shown :p

anyways, finally a fairly neutral documentation with nice insights on the british side of things

Upvote 0
While I understand it's natural to believe an epic documentary like this came from the BBC, the World At War was in fact produced by Thames Television, a licensee of Britain's Independant Television network.
Just wanted to give credit where it's due, seeing as it's rightly considered the gold standard of WW2 documentary.
Thanks for the clarification.

Floyd <I just copied verbatim from the post in our forums.. > :eek:

Upvote 0
Very nice, this is a good documentary. But why on earth did they choose YT and they didn't even get a Director account so they could upload longer clips? Why not Vimeo where there is no limit to length?

A bit annoying to watch parts 10 min long and have to stream the next. And download dont work either... But its free I guess so shouldnt be complaining :p

Upvote 0
Very nice, this is a good documentary. But why on earth did they choose YT and they didn't even get a Director account so they could upload longer clips? Why not Vimeo where there is no limit to length?

A bit annoying to watch parts 10 min long and have to stream the next. And download dont work either... But its free I guess so shouldnt be complaining :p

dude those are nearly 1300 minutes of runtime, i find it actually quite relaxing that its split up in 10 minute parts

Upvote 0
This was posted in our forums.
Thought I'd pass along the news for any that may not have heard...
Hello, Ive been looking for this documentary. I get pieces of it on the AHC channel. Ive looked and look and came across this thread. Ive registered. There is a link at the top that says complete 25 episode Bla Bla. I clicked on it and it just keeps coming back to this page. Anybody help. Thanks

Upvote 0