• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

UncleDrax said:
My YugoM48 and my MN. I was going for something Sig-worthy :]

Nice Drax, looks like period ammo, too.

Both of those are on my want list.

Agenda_Suicide said:
I got bored. All my military stuff as of now. Small, but it will grow larger in time .

Awesome collection of medals Agenda, certainly more than anything I have. I love the EK1, the Infantry Assault Badge and Wound Badge, three things I really want to get.

I may start another thread to show off ww2 stuff when I take some pics of my crap.

The SKS's aestethics are also growing on me. Never liked it too much before.

Carazor said:
Whenever I see this thread (here or back there) it gets me sad...maybe it's because I'm very interested in weapons in general but won't have a chance of getting a collection (or even just one) until I have my own income and perferably, a house far far away from my parents.

Ya, my parents freaked when I brought home a gun(Ruger 10/22). They wouldn't even let me play with toy guns as a child. Didn't help :D . But as they saw nothing bad happpened and I explained target shooting was just a sport like any other they got use to it. My mom still gets nervous when she sees me cleaning and "fondling" them(a thing we gun owners like to do and which only we understand).

Chambers said:
Im Refinishing my N04 Enfield right now so I left that beauty out! But heres my kar98k and M1 Garand both in nearly perfect conidition, easy to do with some work, and trust me these pictures do no justice!

Very nice collection too. Is that an original F-S knife? I have one of the recent manufactures.
The garand looks very nice. From the light colored gas tube, is it one of those refurbished ones Big 5 was offering from Century Arms?

Upvote 0
TheBeagle said:
Awesome collection of medals Agenda, certainly more than anything I have. I love the EK1, the Infantry Assault Badge and Wound Badge, three things I really want to get.

I may start another thread to show off ww2 stuff when I take some pics of my crap.

The SKS's aestethics are also growing on me. Never liked it too much before.

I love collecting medals its fun but expensive. I need an EK1 but they are a bit pricy im only 19 after all. Hell I'll get one eventually. The next things on my list are k98 stripper clips, sight hood, and a bayonet. Which I'll get this weekend. I've really been wanting a Hitler youth knife lately also not cheap. The first time i saw the IAB I was like I need that. I'm so glad i got this store in my home town www.stewartsmilitaryantiques.com the owners are good people, I'm a regular :).

I got the SKS pretty much because i wanted a semiauto rifle and it was a bday gift from my dad. I would much rather have svt40 or g43 but that wont happen till I'm making real money.

Upvote 0
Zoring said:
You should find some Turkish Mil-surp from the 50's come's in cloth bandoliers of 70 all loaded up on stripper clips, cheap and i haven't had a misfire/dud yet in my G98.

Bullets and clips! it's great.

ACtually that's usually how I got them for my M48 to fire.. unfortunately the last time I went to the range, I found many of the rounds (from the same bandoleer) had cracked brass where they seal the bullet (i'm sure there is a technical term for that..).. luckily I caught it before I fired to many because the rounds started misfeeding.. :/

(this is the first time i'v ehad a problem with several bandoleer's worth..I still recommend it, just remember it's 60+ year old ammo, so be sure to give it a decent inspection...)

... I for one have never understood why people buy stripper clips.. if anyone wants some of the ones from the Turk stuff (brass), I'll send you some.. just pay me postage :]

Upvote 0
I posted these...

I posted these...

...on the old forum and Zoring directed me here.

Here they are! This is most of my collection of WWII Soviet rifles. I mainly joined the first forum to join the fun on that thread so I'l do the same here!:D

Enjoy!

My carbines
2 '43 M38s, a '43 M44, a '44 Tula M44, and a '45/53 MO marked NKVD M44
Mycarbines.jpg

My M91/30s
'28 Izzy, '31 Izzy, '34 Tula, '40 Tula, '42 Tula, and '43 ex-sniper
My9130s.jpg

My Finnish M39s
'41 VKT, '42 B, '42 SKY, '42 SAKO, '68 No Maker, and a '70 No Maker
MyM39s.jpg

My '41 Tula SVT 40
SVT402.jpg

This is my fun gun!

RomanianSAR1.jpg

My 1939 French Mas 36
mas36.jpg

My German 98k
German98k.jpg

My Swiss K31
1948K31.jpg

There you go! I may add more if I get replacement for my broken camera.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know, look at the damn collection of Mosin's that boys got. Phew. They all look in pretty damn good condition too.

Planning on adding any pre-soviet Nagants to the collection? Can't imagine there as available or cheap in america as the current glut of 91/30's are

What's that MAS like to shoot? if you can of course, heard that ammo is pretty unavailable for it.

Upvote 0
Impressive collection UN! Especially the Finns - nice examples are hard to come by.

Zoring said:
Planning on adding any pre-soviet Nagants to the collection? Can't imagine there as available or cheap in america as the current glut of 91/30's are

I saw one the other day at a gunshow for $225. It had the "Peter the Great" stamp on it and was in fairly nice condition. It seemed longer (or at least thinner) than the post-soviet Nagants. I was extremely tempted, but I had already budgeted my cash towards getting my wife a concealed-carry pistol.:p

Upvote 0
Thanks everybody!

I also have a 1943 PU sniper on the way and when it gets here I'll post a pic of it too.:D

I actually have a 1917 Remington M91 in my collection but whoever had it before me decided to sand in the stock and refinish it. I paid $175 for it.

It don't look original but here you go!
Istripped all that black paint off of it. Thankfully they didn't reblue it so now I'll try to get the stock to look as close to original as I can. Until I can find an unrestored original. That will probably be hard since it is a Finn. M91 stock.

rem.jpg

SRem.jpg

As for the Mas, its shoots great, it doesn't have alot of recoil, and I can cycle the bolt faster than any Enfield I've laid my hands on!

Last edited:
Upvote 0