• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best Assault Rifle

RPKsAKM.jpg

Upvote 0
Probably HK416. At least every super special elite unit is trying to get their hands on it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Ahahahahahahahahah. HK smacks a piston upper on a AR15 and everyone ****s their pants for it. **** HK.

AK47 is bar none the best automatic rifle in the world. Yes it has many detractors but no other rifle comes close to how this thing has shaped the world.

Upvote 0
I would think HK 416 and 417. Supposed to be really reliable. Even shoots with water in the barrel and is really sand'proof'.

Ofcourse I'm no expert like the rest of the ppl on these forums. Hurr.

Look how innovative HK is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWvCc77wvk

oh wait..

HK's tests are bull****. Show them throw sand into the action without the ****ing dust cover closed then I'll call it the best rifle in the world but till then the AK still is the best. I hate future weapons..

Upvote 0
Joshua C, are you just sounding like an opinionated 14 year old because you are? or are you just a biased weapon owner?

On the 416/417 If you read up on the changes, the only thing kept was the trigger mechanism(and perhaps one other part). And for your information, the AK-47 is a very unreliable weapon that nobody uses, the AK - 47M is the proper and correct name for the well known AK, the original variants of the AK were jam happy peices of ****.

In terms of an assault rifle, a few things matter, reliablity/accuracy/stopping power. The AK has two of these to about 300 Yards, the H&K has all three to a much further distance (depending on your weapon sights, be they open/aimpoint/ACOG). It depends what you need, if you only need a weapon out to 100Yards max, both will do and its up to opinionated twats to yell out which one is best, if its a matter of range, then H&K wins.

EDIT: Thought it necessary to throw in that the H&K inst necessary my most supported weapon here, there are many AR's that can engage up to 700-1000 Yards. Just making the point that the AK series suffers from the lack of very effective medium range accuracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Ahahahahahahahahah. HK smacks a piston upper on a AR15 and everyone ****s their pants for it. **** HK.

AK47 is bar none the best automatic rifle in the world. Yes it has many detractors but no other rifle comes close to how this thing has shaped the world.

Good thing this isn't a "Which AR has changed the world" thread.

I'll go with the Mk 16 just for ****s and giggles.

Upvote 0