• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

Ok, looks like my interview thread has been merged with this thread by Yoshiro (even though I asked a mod if its ok to start a seperate thread) ...

Here's my original post:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1065757&postcount=193[/URL]

Well, nevermind, I've collected all your questions and I'll do the interview asap, so if anyone still has questions he wants to ask, then hurry up and send me a PM ;)

Upvote 0
1. is there an armory mode like in arma2?
2. is there an editor?
3. will mp be as crappy as arma2's? (pvp or botgrinding)
4. is the performance better or worse compared to arma2? (urban environment==unf*ckingplayable)

1. and 2. could make me buy the game if 3. and 4. are similar or worse than arma2.

I'm not an expert but I read somewhere that the editor is available to make your own missions. Can't answer 1,3 and 4.

Upvote 0
Definitely, the only game I've bought pre or at release was HOS and look how well that went. If it looks like MP is decent and there are populated PvP servers, I'm in.

I really hope for the MP. In one of the videos posted in this thread it showed that you can now take over CAP zones which will hopefully bring players together. Whenever MP is solid or not, I'll probably buy the game anyway. Map editor is GOLD.

Upvote 0
Q&A with Patelaros Vasileios aka Panzer_Baron

Q&A with Patelaros Vasileios aka Panzer_Baron

For about one week the Red Orchestra and Il-2 communities had been given the chance to send in their questions concerning Iron Front: Liberation 1944. The following Q&A with Patelaros Vasileios (aka Panzer_Baron), Art Director of the Iron Front team, is the result.

arty_1q0l5e.jpg

Q: Could you tell us a little bit about what an Art Director does and what your tasks in the Iron Front development are?

A: In various companies the work of Art Director is always different. In AWAR, my main task is the overview of the design part, but I also do a lot of modeling, texturing, training of the young ones in our company and other organizing, executive work. I should say, that almost every primary worker in our company has a wide spectrum of tasks and abilities.

Q: Who are the developers behind Iron Front?

A: When it all was just starting, Sarmat had a part of its team working on

Last edited:
Reactions: Forssen
Upvote 0