• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

It's 1:43 AM and I'm still waiting for Doom to finish preloading and 2 hours until it becomes available.

Don't forget the 30+ minutes it takes for Steam to decrypt the files!

Playing Doom. Oh my.... rip and tear, absolutely butter silk performance on my modest rig. I'm a little concerned things will get stale pretty fast though. We'll see. Also, the game looks just phenomenal. Really striking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Such as? Settlement building? Skills and/or perks? I'm just curious.

Steam says I'm at 148 hours with it and I'm guessing it's more like 180 if I add in offline time. I'm probably 20% of the way through the main story yet have explored literally 50% of the Commonwealth (basically everything above Diamond City.)

Thus it was with Oblivion, FO3 and Skyrim, so it will be with FO4. I will likely never finish the main story. Especially not with settlement building and invasions and all that crazy **** to play with. Way more interesting to me than always chasing after family members or going to get some revenge on a guy or "saving the world."

Upvote 0