• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Cossacks: European wars

smokeythebear

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
Cossacks is one of my favorite games of all time. For those unfamiliar it has a few things in common with AOE2 but in terms of art, gameplay and scale it's completely unique. It has many factions all with unique architecture and units. Longer games can have formations of thosands of troops, It's a tough balancing act because you need to keep your troops fed and your mercenaries payed. It may be a little too hardcore for most people but to me it's the perfect game.

It was made by the same Ukraine developers that make the STALKER series. Unfortunately Cossacks2 was a completely different kind of game, not only that but it was boring and shallow.

I was thinking of rebuying it on amazon since I lost the disc a long time ago. I think it's only a few die hard polish and ukranians who play online so I look forward to getting crushed repeatedly.

Screens;

04.jpg

wvbpuf.jpg

03.jpg