• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

NSFW

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
bzSpLoY.jpg

PaaiRUd.jpg

66nb5T3.jpg

5tsKN0B.jpg

ygZpkpG.jpg

I know the release was rocky, but this really feels like a true next gen game. Lighting, animations, and textures are a site to behold in 60 fps. Its too bad these screens don't do the game justice, but uPlay compresses them into .jpgs and hitting printscreen gives you a black screen. Besides that I feel this was just a test bed for a much better game come next year. Ubisoft Montreal are close to recapturing the magic from Assassins Creed 2.

Upvote 0
bzSpLoY.jpg

PaaiRUd.jpg

66nb5T3.jpg

5tsKN0B.jpg

ygZpkpG.jpg

I know the release was rocky, but this really feels like a true next gen game. Lighting, animations, and textures are a site to behold in 60 fps. Its too bad these screens don't do the game justice, but uPlay compresses them into .jpgs and hitting printscreen gives you a black screen. Besides that I feel this was just a test bed for a much better game come next year. Ubisoft Montreal are close to recapturing the magic from Assassins Creed 2.

Hitman 47>Assasin Creed but wayyyyy better

Upvote 0
I think the only relationship between Assassins Creed and Hitman is that they are third person. One has highly detailed levels with a player choice between stealth or action. The other has an entire city that can be traversed at will. Assassins Creed Unity definitely brought back the emphasis of stealth because multiple guards will now wreck your face in.

vuSPuKX.jpg

9gOgQBX.jpg

IRVgcVI.jpg

Plus I also dig Assassins Creed for putting each game in a unique as well as historical setting.

Upvote 0
Built a new computer so I decided to put it to the test with all the crap my old rig was never powerful enough to run with Skyrim.

About 100 mods later, including all the major 4k textures I could think of:

OtFTfNh.jpg

Been running at a steady 60 FPS. I could probably through more junk in there but the game randomly up and crashes or can't load a level about 10% of the time as it is, so I don't know how much farther I can push it and SKSE.

Upvote 0
There's the last panel too

That's an awesome rig to just be playing Skyrim haha.

Yeah, truth is I just don't have a lot of newer high-end games, haven't been going near them recently. I got like Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 4, but I'd been meaning to spend the time necessary to mod the **** out of Skyrim and not have it crash, and by god, I did it.

Upvote 0
There's the last panel too

Yeah, truth is I just don't have a lot of newer high-end games, haven't been going near them recently. I got like Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 4, but I'd been meaning to spend the time necessary to mod the **** out of Skyrim and not have it crash, and by god, I did it.

Monsters rigs nowadays are kinda getting shafted. Most AAA titles take over a month to get fully optimized, so if you buy a game day one your $2200+ machine gets crippled by terrible optimization.

Upvote 0
I think the only relationship between Assassins Creed and Hitman is that they are third person. One has highly detailed levels with a player choice between stealth or action. The other has an entire city that can be traversed at will. Assassins Creed Unity definitely brought back the emphasis of stealth because multiple guards will now wreck your face in.

vuSPuKX.jpg

9gOgQBX.jpg

IRVgcVI.jpg

Plus I also dig Assassins Creed for putting each game in a unique as well as historical setting.

Hitman got strip clubs :D

Seriously next hitman game will be open areas wide citys sandbox style from what I read

Upvote 0