• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Special Delivery, Sidorovich
k94UX.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't know what's more disturbing; that one of the enemy soldiers was carrying a copy of Bustler magazine in his kit, or that it's in "fair" condition...

qjmMG.jpg

470 dropped items. That's some epic loot. Most of it is useless, but I can sell it for lots of monies.

EDIT: well, selling all of that loot definitely helped. My total balance more than doubled (with a bit of help from the miners of course). :D

Night ops:

ACVEM.jpg

I ordered two NVG Gen. III's from Bobby Ray's and they definitely help. I've given them to Igor and Nimster and at night they spot the enemy long before the opposition even know the mercs are there, as Arulcan army troops usually carry either ****ty NVG or none at all. I'll definitely try to fight more night battles. When I'm ready to travel deeper into the country (either west or south, haven't decided yet) I'll travel under the cover of darkness; hopefully this will prevent the mercs from getting ambushed. I should be able to destroy the light and medium patrols with relative ease then.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiC-Disaster
Upvote 0
Some screens of a crappy texture I attempted to make a while back:

img00019.jpg

img00033.jpg

I copied the skull from some random imagine online and made the red out line thing on the tail as well as the camo. Too bad GIMP stopped working for me or else I'd attempt to finish it.

And now for some screens from today. Merging with MIG-21 F-13s:

img00030.jpg

Got one with guns:
img00031.jpg

Got one with an AIM-9D:
img00032.jpg

And some older screens:

img00005.jpg

img00006.jpg

img00007.jpg

Upvote 0
One of my all time favourite's as well.

Also one of the first games I remember playing through to completion on a PC in single-player and being unable to stop until I did.

I've waited for a modem sequel for so many years now.

I just loved the crazy planes, the customisation, the great background to the game, the exciting missions and cut-scenes. Stealing prototypes, picking up someone form the roof of a moving train, stealing a bomber in mid-air...

Just silly crazy, fun, customisation, interesting and sexy entertainment.

I also loved the concept behind it, the whole back story. The designs being based on real-world test beds or pipedream designs of the 20s and 30s. Also even the choice of manufacturers - having Colt manufactured planes etc. I just love any alternate-history where America as we know it doesn't exist :D

Upvote 0
You know, the xbox sequel, as different as it is, being a completely arcade flight combat game, is pretty damn good too!
The grand sense of adventure, the atmosphere, the story, the voice acting, playability (and challenge! It's really hard on Hard and I don't think I could beat it on the unlockable Very Hard difficulty), great graphics...

Purely third person and purely arcade though. If you're broad minded enough to accept that it's a really good game.

Upvote 0