• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

VaLiancY said:
If you play with me and kevb0, it will be nothing but bliss. But I'm backlogged with games I said I was going to buy for kevb0. :(

What I've noticed, The game is so engrossing when you have another person with you. And it's even a lot better with a full squad. You can change the tide of the whole battle with only six people. 1 Assualt, 2(1)Medics, 1(2) AT, 1 Engy and 1 MG = Giggity.

I vouch for what Val and kevb0 says, Moz. It's awesome if you just take it for what it is: A fun semi-realism FPS. I'd say that playing with Cid, Val and the other IRC-guys with teamspeak/ventrilo activated is almost worth the game alone. And if you want some realism on the side there's numerous minimods out there for that purpose.

Oh, and three words: Forgotten Hope two.

Upvote 0
kevb0 said:
It is very entertaining. Most of the guys who ***** about it fall into different catagories.

1) Sim player who bitches because the game does not actually portrey squad based combat as it should in the current timeframe.

2) Internet tough guy who refuses to buy EA products because they actually put commercials for their video games on the TV.

3) Game fanboi who denounes the game because it does not have the graphics of Quake4, the Map size of Operation flashpoint, the player limit of Planetside, the flight model of Lomac.

4) Moron who connects from the wastelands of russia using a 286 and has a 16.6kbit connection and complains about graphics and lag.
I think those are a great list of reason why I wont get the game then.

Upvote 0
Suit yourself, then.

hind6qd.jpg

Upvote 0
The Misadventures of Val and kev !

The Misadventures of Val and kev !

kev and another pubby was assisting me with a flag capture when a F-15E comes smashing into the helicopter he was gunning in....here is the aftermath.
screen0308kx.jpg

"kev meet your long lost brother !" kevb0 is sporting the lovely G3A3, Knocks you down in 3 shots.
screen0252iw.jpg

Upvote 0
FlashPanHunter said:
I'm thinking I might need to pick up the expanison actually, it looks and sounds like my cup of tea. Hows the base, is it going to die instantly like bf42 expansions?
In my opinion, No. The favorite maps in Vanilla(BF2) are urban maps like Sharqi Penniusla and Strike At Karkand. The expansion pack offers a lot of the close combat infantry combat that is great. I'm not turned off by the fact of less new vehicles but the whole focus is aimed toward infantry vs. infantry. I can see this expansion lasting pretty long.

Upvote 0