• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Why do people post screenshots and not include the name of the game? Please, from now on if you are posting a screenshot at least name the game as well.

Thanks.

Thats part of the fun.
Camping.png

Zips....throw something over here :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, what are the system requirements for that game? And what's your specs Flogger?

Not sure on the requirements, but in my experience there is really no system that can max it out. An OCed i5/i7 will help, though the engine has always had poor optimization in areas. The newest engine in World is much better overall though, and I think optimization will only get better from here.

Frame rates go from the 50s down into the 20s (cities in the cockpit view). Though the more detailed of the plane you fly, the lower your frame rates will be. The Su-25T is more detailed than the rest of the Flaming Cliff aircraft, but not as detailed as the DCS aircraft. In my experience, the frame rate different is very small between the three detail levels. When I say detail, it pertains to both the 3D model and flight model.

Though this is a beta... it should get better rather than worse. :) You do not need an extremely high end PC to make it playable. I'm running an AMD 965, GTX 560ti 2GB, and 8GB of RAM. I'm sure my GPU maxes the game out fine, a faster one will likely make no difference. Though a faster CPU can help.

The good news is the game is entirely free, so you can test it out and see how it runs. Though it only comes with one plane, and you will have to buy the rest. But for a free game you should get many, many hours of fun (and frustration :D).

Here is the link:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=18&end_pos=135&lang=en[url]http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=18&end_pos=135〈=en[/URL]

You shouldn't run the P-51 .exe as unless you bought it you can not activate it. Aside from that you get the entire game and the Su-25T for free. Keep in mind it is a beta and it does crash occasionally.

Upvote 0
That was really awesome video! I've been thinking about pre-ordering Overgrowth.. I might do it now, so I get two awesome looking games.

What are your specs? I would think any GPU that is a GTX460 or above will be fine. As for CPU, more is better, though I think an older Phenom II will run it good.

I have an ATI HD4890.. AMD 3.0 Ghz Quad Core and only 4Gb ram..

Upvote 0
I have an ATI HD4890.. AMD 3.0 Ghz Quad Core and only 4Gb ram..

Should be fine for the most part. Maybe your GPU might be stressed a bit. I have not tested the new engine with my old GTX 260. Though I would think it would be capable of getting at least 40 frame rates constantly.

AMD 3GHZ quad core? Sounds like a Phenom II. In which case it will be fine. Though again, more CPU power = better frame rates. But the engine just runs poorly occasionally. No matter what hardware you have, I believe there will always be some stuttering in certain areas. For the most part I will think your PC will be fine.

Upvote 0
Damn it Shad, those are some very nice screens.
You done got me thinking about cashing out for that bundle Graviteam has on sale for 20 bucks. :D
However, from what I gather, it does not include the original AP: K43, do I need that to play as well or?

Hehe- yeah, the game's got it's quirks and but if you can live with those, there's plenty of epic wargaming moments to be had. It feels really good when a plan works out, and plenty of "Oh shi..." moments too :D

You don't need Kharkov to play Operation Star :)

I wish they would make more summer DLCs though, the Fall Blau one is great but only one map.

Upvote 0