• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Gotta love DarthMod Napoleon

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Could you tell me the name of that game, please?

Orion Conspiracy.

An fairly average point and click adventure from 1995. The story and setting (Murder mystery on a space station) are interesting enough however the constant going back and forth from each location that looks the same gets boring quickly. I never got around to completing when I bought it so thought I would give it another go :p

The Orion Conspiracy - Longplay, Part 1 - YouTube

Makes me realise how good games like Beneath a Steel Sky and the Dig were :)

Upvote 0
Beneath a Steel Sky was pretty good.
The Dig was just epic, but some puzzles are impossibly hard to solve. Like the machine with the control panel. Maybe I was just stupid but even with the explanation from a guide I couldn't make sense of that device.:( The only part in any other adventure I've played that's as bad is the end of A Moment of Silence.
I mean, there are nonsensical solutions to some problems in adventure games or just really weird design decisions that have you stumped (like the goat bit in Broken Sword 1, which is the only time in the entire game where you can - and have to - double-click to run. That's pretty much impossible to figure out except by accident), but at least, after you read it in a guide and you banged your head against the keyboard you know what to do.

Some detailtextures wouldn't hurt this game. How come games don't use detailtextures anymore these days?
rfqyr.jpg

Upvote 0