• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Armour is loud and scary in ACE. Especially if it attempts to destroy the house you're hiding in. :IS2:

TGS1J.jpg

Upvote 0
I was playing a game on Lock On FC2 today. I was running out of fuel and decided to land at the former enemy base that we just attacked. I figured we had got everything. So I landed at the base, and suddenly I heard a noise. I switched to my external view and noticed that I was missing a tail. :confused:

I then saw a puff of smoke in the distance. The base was not clear. An enemy Leclerc tank was still there. I turned around and started to throttle up to escape. Then the second shell hit blowing my other tail off. I still got into the air, but shortly after I spiraled out of control. I got FRAPs on at the very end sadly.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3Dpccv2_o]YouTube - MIG-29S Tailless (Lock On FC 2.0)[/URL]

Upvote 0
FarCry, huh? Constantly zoomed in view, saves only at checkpoints, dramatic detail reduction in the distance, horrible tiling in the grass models due to excessive reuse of assets to save memory, linear singleplayer, crosshairs change color to indicate hits, no iron sights - presumably to save a button...
Dumbed down crap for the console kids.:p
Kidding aside, why are your colors so washed out? I remember the game looking much more vivid.
Advanced graphics mod + Renderfilter "cold"

Reactions: Shadrach and Nimsky
Upvote 0
Some screen shots of CS:S. It is amazing at how detailed some of the custom weapon models and textures where. I used to have custom sounds, props, new bullet hole decals, gun blast effects and many other things. It is a shame that most servers disable custom content now. I haven't play the game in over 2 years... I've never even installed it on this PC.

cssss7.jpg

Another pic from my old PC. Lock On Flaming Cliffs (original):

screenshot2597dq0.jpg

Upvote 0