• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

falloutw2010-06-1618-11-52-78.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm assuming you bought this? Is it worth the price?

I'd say yes, well obviously If you like the gametype, and there's a huge amount of scenarios included. You can get a lot of hours out of it if you want.

Its all in the joy of making a good plan of advance and seeing it work itself out, in my opinion.

Its been prone to random CTDs for me unfortunately :( but apparently they've fixed most of those in the patch thats due soon.

Upvote 0
I'd say yes, well obviously If you like the gametype, and there's a huge amount of scenarios included. You can get a lot of hours out of it if you want.

Its all in the joy of making a good plan of advance and seeing it work itself out, in my opinion.

Its been prone to random CTDs for me unfortunately :( but apparently they've fixed most of those in the patch thats due soon.

Thanks, sounds like it would be a good idea to wait for the patch. CTDs really don't bother me that much, but perhaps they would in an $80 investment.

Edit: Oh, and I read there's a demo coming out too, so I'll probably try that as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0