• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

A screenshot from our earlier games :)

kevb02ie.jpg

Upvote 0
Nimsky said:
Looks pretty good. Games are beginning to look better and better. So the gameplay is better than NFSU2 you say? Do you think people who could run NFSU2, can run NFSU:Most Wanted?

And is that "urban" crap still in? That's one of the things that made me stop playing it. I was forced to decorate my car with stickers and ***** while I just wanted to load it up with performance. Race games shouldn't contain too much stuff that distracts from the racing experience.

Nimrod is totally not "street". :p

Upvote 0
Manstein said:
aha I knew I recognized the little "10" font

never got to that part tho

hehe... actually, I was messing around with the toolset for NWN one day and started building my own module. I put together a little script where skeletons would spawn when "someone" got close to this pile of bones I placed on the ground. Well, when I went in to test the thing, the skeletons themselves triggered the script not just the player like I had planned! So, one skeleton became two... two became four, four became eight....

Upvote 0
Hidden & Dangerous 2, Part 2.

It's a great game, very realistic, unfortunatly mostly 3rd person though.
Features like climbing, physics, real-time vehicle destruction (yes its there) and a lot of gameplay features which makes realism nr. 1 in this game are wonderful.

It's 15 bucks so if you can, run to the stores and buy a copy.
This together with Vietcong:) Fist Alpha/2) would make a great example for Red Orchestra: Ostfront.
I really recommend it to realism gamers.

Upvote 0