• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Flatout2
flatout2200712290312476vx0.jpg

King Kong
kingkong920071224143509yv1.jpg

Upvote 0
I want to dedicate this next post to the only RTS game i've played for longer then a couple of hours and didnt get old, next to Empire Earth (wich unfortunately after 100 hours did get old )

I present you with Warhammer 40.k: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade :D

holywarriorspe1.jpg

The melee warriors of the T'au empire, the Kroot.
krootjp5.jpg

A look at my base from ground level :cool:
necronbasejz2.jpg

Necrons on the attack.
relic00016bj8.jpg

Beware the Nightbringer.
relic00019ln5.jpg

Some full-on battle being waged between the Imperial Guard, Chaos forces, and Necron Warriors. Unfortunately i had a go at playing the Orks and got annihilated utterly.
relic00027vu4.jpg

NOES, RUN! ITS COMING AFTER ME! RUN FOREST RUN!!
relic00029lu1.jpg

I've taken on playing the Necron as you might have noticed.
Previously i only played the Space Marines (coolest race in ANY rts, ever. At least they've got the most personality :D), after that i used to play the T'au (i've got a thing going on for long-ranged races ), but now im getting into the slow build-up of the necrons ^^
The Flayed Ones are really cool too. I like the way how they dress themselves in the tissue of their enemies, and in that way are a constant drain for enemy morale.
Most brutal RTS game out there, there are executions during battles if you look closely etc. (Space Marine Dreadnought anyone?)
The Kroot cannibalizing corpses to regain health, units that kick, burn, shoot, hack, slash and bash their way through their enemies relentlessly.

Upvote 0