• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Affordable Headset w/ quality mic?

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Does such a thing exist? :D

I've bought some in the past, mainly from Steelseries, and have had issues with the microphone.

I settled for a separated headphone and boom mic setup which I don't like since I need to yell for my voice to be picked up on the mic...

Anyone visiting the board have a suggestion under $60? Or at that price target should I just stick w/ what I have?

hello, i don't know if you can find it, as it is sold in few shops here, but in france the cheapest brand you'll find is called "spirit of gamer", and their prices start very very low (starting from 10 euros the mouse, 10 euros the headset, up to normal prices for wireless stuff).
it's of course not the best quality you'll find, but if you're looking for a budget headset that works, they're fine.

been using a mouse and headset from this brand for a while, for the low price it's working very nice.

Upvote 0