• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Festung europa will be in UE4. Probable collaboration with IC:V.

It's great news to see Festung Europa still active and that they've moved onto UE4 considering the issues with Cry Engine. I will be one of the first onto the beaches when it releases.

As for collaboration, I believe it's just coincidence, we're both mod teams from RO days but we're making very different games that happen to both be on UE4.

Upvote 0
As for collaboration, I believe it's just coincidence, we're both mod teams from RO days but we're making very different games that happen to both be on UE4.

In what sense very different games? Aren't they both tactical shooters?

However i wish you the best of luck, not a single indie developer team starts with an aaa+ FPS title, you guys must be corageus :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Festung Europa seems to be leaning more toward simulator territory, while ICV seems to be leaning toward being a tactical FPS that still at least tries to be a fun game.

I always got the impression that Festung Europa would be like RO1 which pits two online teams against each other. Certainly isn't a simulator due to the type of game it is.

Upvote 0