• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What other games do you guys play?

@Sensemann maybe you already know this but you can play IF in ArmA 3 :) It's like IF SA but without the clunky A2 movement

I heard of it. But I also heard that it's not yet running properly as US (or was it Russian) forces will not show their uniform textures because of some bug?

I will port that stuff into ArmA 3 once it's more stable and polished. Thanks for the reminder though :cool:

Upvote 0
I heard of it. But I also heard that it's not yet running properly as US (or was it Russian) forces will not show their uniform textures because of some bug?
Only the US infantry skin is not working atm iirc, vehicles are good (except for the US crew). They have WW2 weapons and run around in future gear. The RUssians and Germans work fine. The only glitch I've seen so far is that you sometimes bug out when walking forward while switching to a weapon on your back - but only if you walk forward for some reason :IS2:
It's pretty stable and the next update should fix the US gear

Upvote 0
I've played CoD4 for 5 years straight but now the community is shrinking and cod turned to bull**** in the meantime.

Afterwards I was playing BF3 but now that Bull**** aka. BF4 is released already the community is dead again. Additionally BF3 became boring after 300 hours of playing already.

Today I'm playing RO2 regulary. In addition some Nintendo games like Metroid, Zelda or Mario on N64,GC and Wii.

Upvote 0