• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

General Protection Fault: Please Help

Where exactly can I find killingfloor.log, in system? How to "read" it? :confused:

Located in your Killingfloor system folder. Simply open it with note/wordpad or any other text document program.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System

(x86) may be different or absent depending on what operating system you run.

Upvote 0
well someone i know gave me a link to a forums site i forget what it ise but i know what to do...u need somthing called "CFF explorer" when you install it you should be able to right click on .exe files and it will show in the drop down menu open with cff explorer well you want to locate you killingfloor.exe not the shortcut one but in your steamapps/common/killingfloor/system and find it there right click it and then somthing should pop up a tab you want to open if not alrdy "NT headers" and click on file header on the bottom right should say "click here" click there... then a a menu thing pops up you should tick the box that says "App can handle>2gb address space" then that should fix your problem make it less likely to crash i take no credit for this

Upvote 0