• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Killing Floor will not start due to "Unusual Termination"

TomatoKing229

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 11, 2015
Everytime I try to pull up the game, it keeps giving me the error that pretty much says, "Killing Floor has been terminated due to an unusual Termination Process." It keeps giving me the directory to the common files for the Killing Floor executable as well. What can I do to correct this problem? I already did what Steam asked and that was to delete the appcache folder, then restart and hope that works. Im honestly hoping I just didn't goof everything in the process xD but oh well, it wouldn't matter that much to me.

Still, if anyone can give me a hand with this problem, or at least provide a link to a source that does help answer the problem, then that would be fantastic.

I have looked above my post into the main threads as well, nothing there seems relevant or seems to work for my computer. Again, maybe I just don't know yet, so please, do still post links or whatnot that may help provide a solution and I would look into it.

Last edited: