• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Sensored version update

Hoox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2014
Not found an answer for my question.
So.. the question is: i have killing floor on my steam account, and this kf is censored(i mean low gore) so, if i buy another copy of KF for this account will it be still censored? (i dont live in germany and sry for my english:eek:)

Last edited:
***censored***

Any copy you install should be censored if the version for your country is censored, because in theory steam detects your country and installs the copy for your country.

You can probably use a proxy or this VPN thingy, but keep in mind that this might violate local laws or Steam rules.

I think there is a gore setting in KF. Maybe you have it turned off?

Upvote 0
***censored***

Any copy you install should be censored if the version for your country is censored, because in theory steam detects your country and installs the copy for your country.

You can probably use a proxy or this VPN thingy, but keep in mind that this might violate local laws or Steam rules.

I think there is a gore setting in KF. Maybe you have it turned off?
Your theory wrong couse i have 2 steam accounts(both with kf) and on the second acc i have normal KF(without using any proxy\vpn), but i want it normal on my main account.
PS I'm from Russia and russians have normal version of KF.
PSS gore options normal

Upvote 0
Yes, yes... I heard that you can walk around the versions thing by using many tricks. Never had to to test them because in Greece we get Normal or ROW versions.

Politicians here newer bothered to ban specific video games. They had passed a law a decade ago that banned ALL video games, thus making everyone from the President and Prime-Minister to the low ranking civil servant into a serial criminal (Government computers use Windows), and then realized that they had to put everyone who had a PC in prison, so they cancelled the law after a few years and many devastated internet cafes and stations later...

Anyway. which is "Normal" for you?
You mean the ROW version?

Upvote 0